Read about research performed recently at the Harvard Decision Science Lab in the following papers.
- Binmore, Stewart, and Voorhoeve. How Much Ambiguity Aversion? Finding Ambiguity between Ellsberg's Risky and Ambiguous Bets
- Mollerstrom, Johanna. Quotas and Cooperation
- Fudenberg, Rand, and Dreber. Slow to Anger and Fast to Forgive: Cooperation in an Uncertain World
- Greene, Rand, and Nowak. Spontaneous Giving and Calculated Greed
- Krumme, Pfeiffer, Tran, and Rand. The Value of Reputation
- Bohnet, Iris. When Performance Trumps Gender Bias: Joint Versus Separate Evaluation
- Gino, Lee, and Staats. Rainmakers: Why Bad Weather Means Good Productivity
- Lerner et al. (Lee, Cuddy, Renshonc, Oveisd, Grosse, Sherman) Leadership is associated with lower levels of stress
- Bracha and Fershtman. Competitive Incentives: Working Harder or Working Smarter?
- Amit and Greene. You See, the Ends Don't Justify the Means : Visual Imagery and Moral Judgment
- Tingley, Dustin. Face-o ff: Facial Features and Strategic Choice
- Bohnet et al. (Herrmann, Al-Ississ, Robbett, Al-Yahya, and Zeckhauser). Elasticities of Trust: How to Promote Trust in the Arab Middle East and the United States
- Tingley, Lee, and Renshon. Physiological Responses to Shifting Bargaining Power: Micro-Foundations of Commitment Problems in International